KYN61-40.5 armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is a three-phase AC 50Hz, rated voltage 40.5kV indoor power distribution unit. As a power plant, substation and industrial and mining enterprises to receive and distribute electrical energy, the circuit to control, protect and detect functions, can also be used in frequent operations, the switchgear meets GB/T11022, GB3906 and DL404 standards.
1. The structure of the cabinet is assembled. It can be bent by aluminum-zinc plate or high-quality cold-rolled steel plate. The structure is compact and the circuit breaker adopts the floor-standing structure of the handcart.
2. switch cabinet circuit breaker can choose domestic ZN85-40.5, ABB company VD4-40.5 series circuit breaker, France Schneider SF series sulfur hexafluoride circuit breaker.
3. The screw nut propulsion mechanism is installed in the trolley frame, which can easily move the handcart and prevent the misoperation and damage the propulsion structure. All operations can be carried out with the cabinet door closed.
4. The interlock between the main switch, the handcart and the switch cabinet door adopts the mandatory mechanical locking mode to meet the “five-proof” function.
5. The cable room has plenty of space and can be connected to multiple cables.
6. The quick earthing switch is used for grounding and protection to ensure the safety of personal equipment.
7. The enclosure protection class IP3X, the handcart room door open state, the protection level IP2X.
Environmental conditions used:
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40 °C, and the average value measured within 24h does not exceed 35 °C, the lower limit is -10 °C。
2. Altitude: The altitude does not exceed 2000m.
3, relative humidity: the daily average does not exceed 95%, the monthly average does not exceed 90%.
4. Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degrees.
5, water vapor pressure: the daily average does not exceed 2.2kPa, the monthly average does not exceed 1.8kPa.
6. Locations without fire, explosion hazard, serious contamination, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.